Thursday, June 30, 2011

A few of my granddaughters

I have the best grandchildren. They are just great and practically perfect.  Here are some of them and some of the things that have been keeping me busy lately.

My cute little granddaughters M and J after their dance recital.  They were soooo tired from dancing and starving because they were gone all day.  They both did such a good job dancing.  It was lots of fun to watch them.
 Here we are eating dessert at The Chocolate.  We had all gone to the movies and saw Soul Surfer which is a really good movie.  It is the true story about the teen-aged girl who had her arm bitten off by a shark in Hawaii.  It is a very inspiring movie.    My sweet, smart, awesome Lana with her 3 oldest girls.  She was here bringing the girls to attend university.  One will go to BYU and the other to UVU.

I just love these 3 adorable sisters.  







You can see that they love each other too.






Here's J in her dorm.  

                                          Of course the little nieces had to help her move in.


Fun college days are ahead for these 2 girls.  I remember loving my college days.  I wish them lots of fun and success in all of their endeavors.


1 comment:

Connie said...

You do have some beautiful granddaughters! How nice that they'll be so close while going to school.