Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fairy Surprise



Much to my surprise, the Easter Bunny does not come to France. No, instead the fairies from the Vatican come and bring colored eggs to the children who have been very, very good. After they are done delivering the eggs, they go back to the Vatican and rest for the rest of the year.



On Easter day, I got to call Anna and Amadeo and talk to them. Anna told me that the Easter Fairies had left a surprise for me at their house. She then proceeded to show a ticket for a special deliver at the beginning of December 2009.
Yes, it's true! Anna and Amadeo are having a baby. We are delighted and thrilled beyond words. They have been waiting for a long, long time to have a baby and now their dream and ours is coming true. I will forever remember the Easter Fairies and their wonderful surprise for me and of course DH too. One of these days I will write about all of her health problems, and their trials, etc. For now, we rejoice and thank Heavenly Father for this great blessing for our dear daughter and her hubby.


8 comments:

Yvonne said...

I've never heard that about the fairies ; )

When I read the news on txmommy's blog this morning I was thrilled. You all must be so excited. The Lord truly is mindful of all of us.

nikko said...

What wonderful news! You must all be so happy for them!

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

Congratulations to them-that is the best Easter Delivery ever!

One For All said...

Isn't it wonderful! When she told me I just cried in pure excitement. They are gonna have a beautiful baby. It is such a blessing and gift from the Lord! YEEEEAH!!!

The Wendler Family said...

that is great news! I am so excited and happy for Anna and her hubby! (and that's just me- I'm sure you and they are even more so!!) Anna will be such a great mommy! I don't know- I think I like the idea of faries better than a bunny- and the eggs coming to the good kids is a good point as well.

allison nadauld said...

HOORAY for Anna!!!!! We're so excited!

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Oooh, I love Fairies. . . I think I'll move to Europe just for Easter from now on! Congrats on Anna's pregnancy. What a wonderful surprise and blessing. I'll have to pop over there and congratulate her! S

Catherine said...

Bonjour Natalie,
This couldn't be a best Easter Surprise for you and your family.
In fact, in France, bells from Rome brings chocolates. But, in this case, we can name them fairies, as in a fairy tale !
Congratulations to the entire family.