Monday, December 1, 2008

Frere Bergeron

This is Guillaume Bergeron, my french teacher. He is a Canadian who just got back from his mission to Korea 3 months ago. He is a great young man whom we have enjoyed meeting and working with. I have had several lessons with him as well as 3 with Sister Lee and one with Sister Jennifer. The experience has helped me to have a bit more confidence in speaking aloud to someone, but I have a long way to go. I can now pray in French and I can bear my testimony, but only with the Lord's help. I know that with His help I will progress and learn.
We are leaving at 5:00a.m. tomorrow morning. We are excited, apprehensive, and ready to go on our new adventure.

7 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

I hope this finds you well settled into your new country and know we pray for you all the time

nikko said...

Thinking of and praying for you while you are traveling today!

One For All said...

Yeah! I love you guys! Thanks for sharing all of your stories.
charmela

Yvonne said...

I hope all goes well. You will continue to learn so much while you are there--it will be a fabulous experience. I'm so excited for you.

I do recognize a few French words--all of our products have both English and French on the labels, so I do know that chicken is poulet, and I am familiar with a few other terms.

Jay said...

Wishing you well! I love to read about your experiences. You have a lot of faith in the Lord, so all will be well.

Christine said...

so glad to see that you are off! Do you know your new address there? We want to send a Christmas card if we can! Good luck and our prayers are always with you. Love
Christine Idiart

Christine said...

ok never mind about the address actually...I just checked lana's blog and she posted your address so that was perfect! THanks though...i know you probably don't get internet for a little while so you maybe won't get this anyway.